Recruitment Event with GGK Technologies, Hyderabad
(For JKC 2010 Pass Outs)
IEG - JKC is planning to organize a recruitment event with GGK Technologies, Hyderabad for their immediate requirement. Tentatively we are planning to organize this event on 30th October 2010 at Hyderabad. The Company Profile, Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria and Salary details are as given below
The interested and eligible candidates may confirm their participation in the following link on or before 23rd October 2010. We would short list the candidates based on these confirmations and send the schedule and venue details.
About Company Visit ( http://www.ggktech.com) GGK is a fastest growing Software Services provider based in Hyderabad (India). Since 2004, GGK has delivered more than 100 cost effective solutions to customers in US, Europe and Australia using the global delivery model. The fact that these clients keep coming back to us for further collaboration is indicative of our track record in delivering high-quality solutions within specified timeframes.
GGK was founded by former Microsoft Managers along with a team of senior IT architects. These individuals provide the Technical and Business Leadership for the company. You will find our designs to be practical and innovative with a great attention to detail. Each application is designed as if it were mission critical with Performance, Security, Reliability, Scalability and Maintainability as primary goals.
Job Profile :
- Person selected will join as a Trainee
- Training Period of 6 Months 3-4 months of training in one of these technologies
- 1).NET 2)Java 3)Data warehouse
- 4)QA 5)On the project training for 2-3 months
- At the end of the training, candidates will be placed in the projects as full time employee
Eligibility Criteria :
- B. Tech(All Branches) and MCA
- Minimum of 60% aggregate right through in the Education
- JKC 2010 pass out
Selection Process: i)Aptitude test ii) Group Discussion iii) 2-3 rounds of interview iv) HR
- 2 lakhs CTC Per Annum upon joining as full Time employee
- Service Agreement of 2 Yrs including the training period
Thanks & Regards