JKC is organizing a recruitment event with ICOMM Tele Limited on 26th November 2011 at Hyderabad for the 2011 pass outs of ECE. Eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details are as given below. The eligible and interested candidates can confirm their participation through the following link
Position to be offered: Engineer Trainee (R&D). To be confirmed as Engineer (R&D) after one year
- JKC 2011- pass outs
- B. Tech (ECE) - minimum 75% in 10th, Inter, and B. Tech
- Written Test which will be purely technical and descriptive. Questions will cover the basics of all the subjects studied during graduation
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
Design and development of sub-systems in the domains of RF, Modem, Baseband and Embedded for state-of-the-art communication systems.
- Aptitude for Electronic hardware design in the field of communications.
- Good grasp of Fundamentals
- Long term goal of developing into an electronic product development engineer.
- 1st year Rs.2.0L CTC per year, in which Rs.33K will be deferred pay which will be paid after completion of 3 years of service.
- During 2nd and 3rd Year, increments will be given based on the performance
- Engineers recruited will have to sign an employment bond for a period of 3 years with penalty clause of Rs.50K.
Recruitment Date: 26th November 2011, Saturday
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Venue:- Would be communicated to the candidates who confirm their participation
We would send the call letter along with the schedule and venue details to the candidates who confirm their participation.
Thanks & Regards